Strive to become the principal institution wherefrom individuals and professionals are churned out who will provide efficient solutions to logistics and its supply chain management in the country, within the region and with the world.
- To make PTI a premium institution for academic and vocational training of the youth and professionals who will run the logistics industry and manage its supply chains efficiently
- To interface with public and private forums at home and abroad to accrue maximum benefits for Pakistan and the Freight and Logistics Industry
- To enhance linkages with all international, regional and local organisations and bodies which are playing a role in freight and logistics industry
- To introduce and keep abreast of latest techniques/technologies, in order to, upgrade professional skills of its members, employees and concerned public and private sector as per international standards
- To uphold and promote association’s Code of Conduct in order to safe guard the credibility of PIFFA and its members and to ensure ethical and professional conduct by the logistics fraternity
- To start e-learning / distance learning curriculums and correspondence courses for the youth and professionals from the industry
- Besides Freight Forwarding and Supply Chain Logistics Management introduce courses in Executive Management, Business Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, Finance, Law, Statistics, Communication Skills and languages such as Chinese , English etc.
- To encourage R&D and coordinate debate on issues concerning freight industry.